Kim Kardashian: The First Woman to Be GQ's Man of the Year

Kim Kardashian makes history by becoming the first woman to grace the cover of GQ's Men of the Year issue, where she talks about her business...

Kim Kardashian makes history by becoming the first woman to grace the cover of GQ's Men of the Year issue, where she talks about her business, her law studies, her social activism, and her family.


How Kim Kardashian Broke the Internet Again by Becoming GQ's First Female Man of the Year


How Kim Kardashian Broke the Internet Again by Becoming GQ's First Female Man of the Year

Kim Kardashian has made history by becoming the first woman to grace the cover of GQ's Men of the Year issue, which also honors Jacob Elordi, Travis Scott, and Tom Ford as co-hosts of the magazine's annual party. The reality star turned business mogul, who just launched Skims Men as a new offering in her successful $4 billion shapewear business, along with a partnership as the official underwear of the NBA, is breaking barriers and stereotypes with her unconventional choice.


Kardashian, who has been on the cover of GQ before, but never as a Man of the Year, told the magazine that she was surprised and honored by the opportunity. "I think it's really cool that they're celebrating women in a different way," she said. "I think it's a really bold move and I love that they're doing that."


How Kim Kardashian Broke the Internet Again by Becoming GQ's First Female Man of the Year


She also revealed that she was inspired by her late father, Robert Kardashian, who was a lawyer and a businessman, to pursue her own ventures. "He always taught me to be fearless and to go after what I want," she said. "He was always very supportive of my dreams and encouraged me to be independent and entrepreneurial."


Kardashian, who is studying to become a lawyer herself, said that she hopes to use her platform and influence to make a positive impact on the world. "I want to be a voice for the voiceless and to fight for justice and human rights," she said. "I also want to empower women and girls to be confident and to pursue their passions."


She added that she is grateful for her fans and supporters, who have been with her through her ups and downs. "I wouldn't be where I am today without them," she said. "They have been so loyal and so loving and they inspire me every day."


How Kim Kardashian Broke the Internet Again by Becoming GQ's First Female Man of the Year


Kardashian, who is also a mother of four, said that she is proud of her achievements and her legacy, but that she is not done yet. "I have a lot of goals and dreams that I still want to accomplish," she said. "I don't like to limit myself or put myself in a box. I like to challenge myself and to try new things. I think that's what makes life exciting and fun."


She also said that she is looking forward to the GQ Men of the Year party, which will take place on November 16 in Los Angeles, where she will join her fellow co-hosts and honorees. "I'm excited for a party. I love a party," she said. "Thank God I have some co-hosts."


The GQ Men of the Year issue, featuring Kim Kardashian and the other co-hosts, will hit the stands on November 18. The issue will also include interviews and profiles of other influential and inspiring men and women from various fields and industries. Don't miss it!


Conclusion:

Kim Kardashian has proven once again that she is a force to be reckoned with, as she becomes the first woman to be featured on the cover of GQ's Men of the Year issue. The star, who has built a $4 billion empire with her shapewear brand Skims, as well as her beauty and fragrance lines, is also pursuing a law degree and advocating for social causes. She is a role model for women and girls who want to follow their dreams and make a difference in the world. She is also a loving mother of four, who balances her personal and professional life with grace and humor. Kim Kardashian is not just a man of the year, she is a woman of the decade.


Watch Latest Videos on TrendyClipz

Cancel



⏭️🔽 Download Video 🔽⏮️




⏭️🔽 Download Video 🔽⏮️